Oh, the books  

Posted by Dan Layman in

13 ministers and seminary students surrounded by lots of discounted books would be deemed by some to be a recipe for disaster - for those of us participating, it's called heaven on earth!

Here is the Rev. Iain Murray giving us Banner "newbies" a tour of the conference book room as well as announcing special discounts:

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at Tuesday, May 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Great picture! Be sure and introduce yourself to me, ok? I'm glad you're with us!
Steve Burlew (Banner of Truth)

May 27, 2008 at 11:24 PM

Ah, now I remember. We did talk today! Thanks, Dan.

May 27, 2008 at 11:27 PM

Have a great time! I wish I was there.

May 28, 2008 at 8:51 AM
Anonymous  

Could you give us any information as to what was said during this bookstore walk through?

May 28, 2008 at 10:27 AM
Anonymous  

Did you see PRESBYTERIAN THOUGHTS? It is awesome!

May 28, 2008 at 1:55 PM

Steve - good to meet you and chat!

Tim - maybe we'll cross paths here in the future.

Anonymous - Rev. Murray talked a lot about different books and offered us 15% discounts on those that he did. We have a list of those books - look for me and I would be happy to let you know which ones.

Other anonymous - I'm not sure I know what book you are referring to.

May 28, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Post a Comment